February 2012 BWLD Stock Update
As of February 2012, Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) has total assets of $495.36 million. This is an increase of 30.35% year over year. The stock price has accelerated higher by 61.33% over the same time span. On February 8th, 2012 the stock price closed at $82.19 which was an all time high at that time. Since then the stock has made several new all time highs as it has recently closed at $87.89
2012-13 NFL Football Season Brings Fans to Restaurants
There is very little doubt that the NFL brings out the passion and fervor of sports fans. Each and every year the Super Bowl is one of the most popular days to buy wings or pizza. During the regular season many fans will save money by looking for the Green Bay Packers Radio Broadcast Online but when the Playoffs and Divisional Championship games come around people are much more willing to spend money. It will be interesting to see how the 2012 NFL plays out for Buffalo Wild Wings as they advertise very hard during this particular time of year.
Stock Analysis of Market Leader in Chicken Wings
On February 9th, 2011 Buffalo Wild Wings reported .55 a share or $10.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2010. These sales figures topped Wall Street estimates by .02 and helped to push the stock higher almost 13% on the day after earnings. The numbers reported by Buffalo Wild Wings suggest that 2011 sales figures will push total assets above $400 million this year and possibly even close to $500 million. With this earnings report, Buffalo Wild Wings stated total assets of $380 million.
The lower cost of chicken wings greatly helped to push profits higher for this Minneapolis, Minnesota based company. Since going public in 2003 Buffalo Wild Wings has been able to increase assets year over year every single year. This is very impressive considering that the “Great Recession” hurt many food retailers due to the fact that Americans were spending a significant less on eating out.
Past Performance of Buffalo Wild Wings
Since November of 2003, Buffalo Wild Wings stock (BWLD) has had quite a wild ride with huge swings between $20 and $40 for several years before gaining some traction and pushing towards all time highs around $55 a share. These all time highs were set during the month of March 2011 and without a correction in the market there is a good chance that this stock could continue to make new highs in the spring of 2011.
While Buffalo Wild Wings does not offer a large number of coupons or discounts they do offer low priced chicken wings in a sports bar atmosphere. The company has also done a great job of marketing this atmosphere placing television commercials in during key sporting events such as the NFL Playoffs, the NCAA College Basketball Tournament and College Football bowl games. Buffalo Wild Wings is looking to cater to those who enjoy going out and watching a game with friends. With the economy improving this demographic could grow quickly over the next few months and years which will help to push Buffalo Wild Wings to even greater total assets.
- PriceSmart 2011 Sales Numbers Could Push Total Assets Over $700 Million – Latin America Stock Soars
- Etsy 2011 Sales Revenue Expected to Exceed $400 Million – Sales Grew 74.4% in 2010
- HHGregg 2011 Sales Revenue Could Push Total Assets Towards $1 Billion – Spring and Memorial Day Sales Numbers Change Outlook
- Carmax 2011 Sales Could Push Total Assets Above $7 Billions – Craigslist and AutoTrader Used Car Sales Hurt Bottom Line
- Sears Sees Falling Sales on TVs, Computers and DVDs as Fourth Quarter Profit Drops 13%
- Coach 2011 Sales and Profits Expected to Push Assets Above $3 Billion for the First Time Ever
- Spring 2011 Weekend Car Sales Numbers Expected to Help Ford and Chevy Parent GM Increase Total Assets
- Dillards 2011 Sales Numbers Continue to Struggle with Memorial Day and Labor Day Holidays Looming
- Slim Fast Parent Unilever See Total Assets Stable as Weight Loss Remains a Need for Many
- 2011 March Madness Basketball Tournament Merchandise Helps Local Apparel Retailers Increase Profits in March
- Lululemon 2011 Sales Estimates Expected in the Low Double Digits – Outlook for Q1 Revenue at $180 Million
- lululemon athletica Assets Explode 69.78% Higher in the Last Year – Yoga Athletic Apparel Catches on Globally
- Pottery Barn and West Elm 2011 Furniture Sales Help Push Williams Sonoma Assets Over $2 Billion